Hey everyone! It’s almost the weekend and it’s a busy time for real estate and showing people homes! Is it your dream to buy one?
For most people, it is the largest purchase they will ever make. Before you jump into the wonderful world of homeownership, however, make sure you are prepared. Learn about credit score requirements, mortgage options and other must-do’s as a first step.
I wanted to provide you a “Purchasing A Home Checklist” I hope it helps!
1. Strengthen your credit score- Pay down debt and make sure you pay on time!
2. Figure out what you can afford- Pre-qualification process!
3. Save for down payment, closing costs, and moving costs!
4. Build a healthy and secure savings account!
5. Get preapproved for a mortgage!
6. Buy the home you love and see yourself living in!
7. Start your home search with us today, we would love to help.
I would love to show you some houses that you are interested in!
If you haven’t found any yet or still looking. —> Click here