Celebration of this year’s Fourth of July will be the last time it’s a three-day holiday weekend until the year 2020! So let’s make the best of it.
Downtown Frederick is truly an amazing, historical place and there’s a lot of fun going on there this weekend for the 4th of July! Here’s 6 reasons on why you should be there with your family & friends:
- Fireworks: Zambelli Fireworks (the best kind) will be shot at dusk from Parkway Elementary School. Grab your seat early because the park fills up quickly! Here are some suggested locations:
- Fleming Avenue Swimming Pool Area
- Frederick High School Lawn
- Carillon Area of Baker Park
- Entertainment- Catch all the entertainment in the Carillon Area from one stage from 2 PM to dusk – right up until the fireworks. Can’t beat that!
- Events- Bathtub races (yes, you heard correctly) volleyball and paddle boarding!
- Activities (You guys are not going to regret this, we are going to get so much more activities done now. This is going to be the funnest night ever!) ((#StepBrothersmovie)) Frederick’
s 4th features activities for children of all ages throughout Baker Park. Pony rides, games, and MUCH more!
- Food-Funnel Cakes, Italian Sausage, Pizza, Pit Beef, need I say more?
- Beer and wine gardens- Enjoy music and adult beverages, including beer from Frederick’s own Flying Dog Brewery and sangria from Spin the Bottle Wine Company Click the links to check it out! SO tasty!
Hope you have an awesome weekend with your loved ones!